Monday, March 21, 2011

Ball Canning Jar With Charms


I found this idea while searching the internet for craft ideas. I took a small Ball glass canning jar, tied a ribbon on the top from Michaels. I then added a length of base metal chain just a little larger than the diameter of the jar. I made the charms hanging from misc. beads I already had, most are from Hobby Lobby. I will then fill the glass jar with the Renuzit scented stones in a vanilla scent. This was a quick and very easy project that was made from things I already had in my craft room.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, this is realy pretty. What a great way to use up those canning jars that have been waiting to be used again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love your style! I have an award for you over at my blog. You can find that Here at http://craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-award-thanks-denise.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wendy,

    My name is Mistyrose, Momo sent me your way!!! I am happy she has created a place to meet new friends. I love your crafts this jar is Super Cute and great place to keep your markers and pens :0)

    TFS!!!!
    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very creative! great inspiration to me!
    I fallowed your link from momo!
    http://peacelovestamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete